2009年4月1日星期三

AC Adapter is Indispensable Now


There is no need to say that laptop is become an indispensable thing in our life. Like most people, I’d be lost without my laptop accessories.


Of course battery life has been steadily improving over the years – and I remember when an hour was a good life from a laptop battery– it’s still not practical to use it for long without an ac adapter, and I make a point of carrying a spare in the laptop case when I’m travelling, as well as having one at home for everyday use.


That way, I can just sling the laptop in the case and go, without having to remember where I put the laptop AC adapter.The trouble is, they’re all different, so you can’t rely on the company you’re presenting to have the exact model to suit your laptop. The cost of a spare is a small price to pay for the security of knowing it will there.


It’s a lesson I learned the hard way, when I rushed out of the house for a presentation to a major client, having been up most of the night preparing the slideshow on the laptop. Arriving in the boardroom, I turned on the computer, just in time to see the “low battery” sign before the screen went blank. I felt in the bag, and my heart sank as I remembered I’d left the ac adapter on the kitchen table! Doh!Fortunately for me, they were very understanding about it and allowed me to return, somewhat sheepishly, later that day.


This was just an experience in the past, now things are much more different now. If you choose a right laptop ac adapters, it can last for a long time, the most important thing you should be careful is how to choose a high quality AC adapter, and it is also very cheap,then you needn't worry about it any more!Compaq Laptop Battery(Compaq Laptop Battery )
Apple Laptop Battery(Apple Laptop Battery)
Acer Laptop Battery(Acer Laptop Battery )
Sony laptop battery(Sony laptop battery )
laptop ac adapters(laptop ac adapters )
Gateway AC Adapter(Gateway AC Adapter)
Acer ac adapter(Acer ac adapter )
Toshiba AC Adapter(Toshiba AC Adapter)
Dell AC Adapter(Dell AC Adapter )
Apple AC Adapter(Apple AC Adapter)
Asus AC Adapter(Asus AC Adapter )
LCD AC Adapter(Input: AC100-240V (worldwide use

没有评论:

发表评论